SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY

August 5, 2023

 


For several years now, since 2009, I have been on a quest to simplify my life. 


What I've lerned along the way, after lots of experimentation and trial and error, is that in order to simplify, you have to actually.... simplify


Reduce quantities. Own less. Do less. Want less. Need less. Uncomplicate the complicated. 


That's it.


I have had a great deal of success with this philosophy in my personal life, and I'm always looking for new ways to create more ease, more lightness, more freedom for myself. And ultimately, more peace, JOY and abundance. 


There is so much JOY in simplicity, in being able to breathe in a world that holds its breath.


I am on this path, and I couldn't be more excited for that!


You with me?

Monica xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a thoughtful note! I appreciate and cherish every single one of them!