Saturday, December 8, 2012

Creative Christmas #7- Wrapping Green.

My longstanding followers and readers know that I love everything natural and green- in this post I'm showing you some eco- wrapping ideas.
For all of the following packages, you'll just need a limited array of tools and supplies:
- Kraft paper
- Twine
- Adhesive tape (preferably paper)
- Burlap or jute ribbons
- Greenery, pinecones, berries, you could gather while taking a tonic stroll in the countryside on a crisp winter's morning! This would surely add to the pleasure of crafting green :)
- Little embellishments (rusty bells, wooden hearts, clay stars or tags, etc.)
- Scissors
- Hot glue and gun (to glue the pinecones in place)
As these wraps are super easy to make, I'll let my images speak for themselves.



See my free tutorial for clay tags here.

Mmmm, this package radiates a delightful, intoxicating scent!

Love these hearts I bought at the craft store!

Add a pop of red with Nandina berries.


Why don't you pair your gift with a bunch of fresh greenery?


I'm pretty sure the recipients of these gifts will be delighted to receive them as much as you'll be wrapping them!
Monica x