FORAGED FALL ARRANGEMENTS: ROSE HIPS

⎨Foraged Fall arrangements: rose hips⎬
One of the most delightful simple pleasures in life, as for me, is foraging.

While it is something to eat or natural decorations for my home, staying in close contact with Nature and bringing it inside my home is so healing and comforting. It gives me so much JOY.

At this time of year, rose hips are abundant in the mountains and in the countryside, and I always love picking some to decorate for Fall.




Since many years ago I changed my mind completely, and now I do not decorate with artificial flowers or greenery anymore. I only use natural elements. 

And the simpler my arrangements the better... so much that I don't arrange them anymore!

I simply put them in a vase exactly as I pick them.






In this case I embellished my pitchers with stripes of cotton laying around in my studio.

So very simple, yet sooo charming and beautiful!





Let's go back to the basics, in life and creativity. 

Why do we tend to complicate everything?

Monica xoxo

0 comments