OCTOBER JOURNALING PROMPTS FOR AUTUMN SELF CARE

⎨October journaling prompts for Autumn self care⎬
Today I wanted to share with you this journaling kit that I have created for us for our daily journaling and self care practice during the month of October.

I love sitting down with my journal and reflect... and sometimes it is very helpful to have prompts to inspire our journaling, especially when you do deep journaling for radical-self care, personal growth and healing.

I have felt so deeply within myself that I had to create these prompt kits, and share them with others. I have tuned into the energies of the month, and allowed the words to surface from my heart...

These are deep prompts that will help you to reflect, gain lots of insights about your life, and get unstuck if you feel something moving inside but you're not sure how to proceed.




I have also included a lot of hygge and cozy authentic living images from my life in England, a perpetual calendar, a month dashboard, and some nice journal cards with a quote and beautiful images, to add a touch of Beauty to our journal pages.

Then there are lots of different types of prompts, lots of inspiration here for you... and you can use these cards every year should you fancy, since they are printables. I find it is key to repeat the same prompts to dive deeper and deeper into ourselves, know ourselves better, and create the life we desire to live on our own terms!


I will be using them alongside you! :)

Monica xoxo

0 comments