A HIGHLY SIMPLIFIED HOME & LIFE

⎨A highly simplified life⎬

September is here, and with it, come new beginnings and new endeavors.
I've worked all Summer at highly simplifying my home and my life, something I've invested a lot of my time and energy on for more than a decade so far, with great results.

But this year... this year I feel I'm ready for a totally new level of simplification, peace, JOY and freedom.
And I've decided to say YES to my Soul, yes to my life, and walk on the path that my heart is showing me.








I'm ready for a highly simplified life in all of its aspects

From the amount of things I own and want in my home, to the food I'm eating, the work I'm doing, how I spend my time.

From my hobbies to the way I dress, my habits, the things I give my attention to, my thoughts and beliefs.

From the places I go to the things and people I decide to include in my life.

Over the years I've done a lot of purging of my thoughts, emotions and beliefs, and I've learned to create my own sunshine and follow my bliss.

This blog is very dear to my heart, I've always felt very inspired by it, and it definitely is one of the things that I want to do on a regular basis.

And so, I decided to bring it back to life!

Monica xoxo

0 comments