DIY RIBBON ROSES TUTORIAL

⎨DIY ribbon roses tutorial⎬
I created and shared my ribbon roses on my blog for the first time in 2009, and after that, I've had countless requests to create a tutorial on how to make them.

They have been published by magazines, gone viral, and I have received so many lovely messages from people all around the world who have loved this simple yet eye-catching project.

Now the tutorial has been updated with new pictures, and I have also included a second tutorial on how I create the stained tags, with step-by-step instructions for beginners. 


You can make a batch of them, to be used for your creative gift wrapping, as handmade gifts in themselves, and also as a romantic home decor idea and DIY wedding favors... why not?! :)

Whatever the way you use them, they are sure to be noticed and appreciated!

 



Happy crafting!

Monica xoxo

0 comments