BEST LIFE PLANNER PRINTABLE: AN ILLUSTRATED & MINIMALIST YEARLY PLANNER

⎨Best Life Planner printable: an illustrated & minimalist yearly planner⎬

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to show you my newest illustrated (and minimalist) yearly planner, to help you (and me) plan our perfect year.

It is a simple and uncomplicated printable planner that I've created for us to get clarity and stay focused on our yearly, monthly, weekly, daily goals and plans, as well as our mindset, self-care, intentions, spirituality, finances, wellness, and more.

It has a quiet and clean design on all pages. It's therefore perfect for Highly Sensitive People (HSP), just like me. I've decided to make my own planner because I couldn't find anything on the market that suited my needs and desires... and then, I decided to offer it in my shop!



This planner is printer-friendly, as it's designed with a clean and minimalist black and white layout, and just a few divider pages illustrated with my original watercolors.




You can use your Living Your Best Life Planner forever, since it's a printable! Just print it at home or at your local print shop every year... punch holes and use in a ring binder.

It comprises more than 100 pages, and a short introduction where I explain how to use it for the best results in your life.

You can decide to print all the pages, or just those you need- that's the great advantage of printables, since you can personalize your planner accordingly to your own specific needs.



It comes both in A5 and A4/US Letter, available as separate listings in my shop.

So you can decide if you prefer the large version or the smaller, portable version that you can bring with you outside to a café for example, or use in Nature, at work, when you're on vacation or anywhere.






I hope you'll love it and use to create your joyfully abundant life on your own terms. I'm using my own planner to do the same!! :)


Created, written and illustrated by me with so much love.

Monica xoxo

0 comments