QUIET STUDIO TIME: PREPARING IMAGES FOR COLLAGE JOURNALING (VIDEO)

⎨Quiet studio time: preparing images for collage journaling⎬

In a world that is constantly noisy and busy, I love to carve out some quiet time and create stillness in my heart and mind by cutting images for my journals.

This is quite a therapeutic activity with so many benefits for our wellbeing. 

So, if you need some quiet and calm in your day, if you need to hush the noise in your head, I have created this very calm video for you, so that we can virtually do this together.

If you want, you can grab a few magazines to cut together with me... or just watch the video as for now. And when you have the time, try this... no music, no tv, no chats... just silence and presence in the moment for a little while. 


Monica xoxo

0 comments