RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: A LAVENDER- INSPIRED QUILT!

⎨Random acts of kindness: a lavender-inspired quilt⎬
Hi everyone! 
I thought I'd start a new column on my blog, where I write about the random acts of kindness in my world- the ones I do, witness and receive- that make my life so rich and abundant.

And I want to start with this fabulous handmade quilt that my friend Alice made especially for me!

Alice is a longtime reader of my blog, that has become a very dear friend of mine. Besides being a wonderful person with a beautiful heart, she also is a super talented quilter! 

When I received this gift from her, she told me that after a lot of thinking (because she wanted to make something for me that I LOVED and actually could use) she saw this fabric, and knowing my love for lavender, lavender fields and picnics, she decided to make me a lavender-inspired picnic quilt!!! How cool and thoughtful is that?!?

I have been using this quilt non stop for my hiking adventures and morning walks in Nature, I always have it with me in my backpack! And of course, it often makes its appearance in my photographs, so you'll know where it comes from when you see it.


Of course I had to take some pictures to show you at my favorite lavender fields... I still vividly remember that moment, the air filled with the intense scent of fresh lavender. 

It's incredible how the Beauty and colors and smell and all the feelings in my heart that day were captured and locked in forever in these photos!


I took the pictures, and then drove to a quieter spot to have my picnic, that I always bring with me in one of my favorite baskets.

It's beautiful to think of my friend whenever I use it... I feel so loved, blessed and rich!








Such a special gift and meaningful random act of kindness that filled my heart with gratitude!

Monica xoxo

0 comments