AUTUMN SIMPLE PLEASURES: PUMPKINS, MUMS & HEDGEHOGS!

⎨Autumn simple pleasures: pumpkins, mums and hedgehogs⎬
The thrill and sense of anticipation driving across ochre tinted fields, red spotted hedgerows and ancient trees in the English countryside. Today I am going to Tesco for my big grocery shopping and also to get a few Halloween pumpkins. Then, while coming home, I'm going to stop at the garden centre to get some mums, too.

I always have butterflies in my stomach when I go out for an "expedition" of this type. When I have the urge to create, and I'm already savoring in my head and heart the creative process itself... When I am open to surprises, and to unexpected outcomes in my creative endeavors.




And then coming home, with a mind and heart at peace and excited like a kid in a toy store, and playing with my finds...

I think that most people on this planet desperately want to be happy trying complicated things, and ignore the simplest way to be happy.

Do what makes you happy. Do what sets your Soul on fire. Play with abandon, with no outcome in mind...




When you allow yourself to get "in the zone", your happiness and excitement and appreciation for life is exponentially multiplied

So much so that more things to appreciate and be happy and excited for come into your life...


And in fact, my day couldn't end in a better and more equisite way!

I spotted a dark "ball" outside the glass door... what is that?!? I had to go and find out!! 




After a while the ball started moving!!!!!

.... Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do what you love and fills your heart with bliss.

And stay open for more bliss and love to come in your life!

Monica xoxo

0 comments