GIFT WRAPPING WITH DIY RIBBON ROSES

⎨Gift wrapping with DIY ribbon roses⎬
Now that the Holidays are just around the corner, I want to share with you some interesting gift wrapping ideas that I've used over the years, and that truly elevate the presentation of a gift.

For me, creative gift wrapping is an integral part of the gift itself!

Here I want to show you what you can do with the DIY ribbon roses I have already shown you before.


All the packaging that you see in this post is handmade. I covered old boxes with sheet music, and sewed the fabric pouches. I made the antiqued tags (the tutorial for both tags and ribbon roses is here).

However, if that's not an option for you, I'd suggest to get the simplest and barest packaging you can find, because the graphics and colors of the boxes may affect the finished look of these stylish roses.


In this case, I used a rose to top off a round box covered in sheet music (even old book pages would look terrific!). I added a burlap ribbon and bow and voila'!


You can tie your roses to a simple bow that you can use to close a simple cello bag, too!



Or pin to fabric pouches.



The possibilities are endless!

Monica xoxo
 

0 comments